Absolutely True Diary of a Part-Time Indian.
by Alexie, Sherman
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Bestselling author Sherman Alexie tells the story of Junior, a budding cartoonist growing up on the Spokane Indian Reservation. Determined to take his future into his own hands, Junior leaves his troubled school on the rez to attend an all-white farm town high school where the only other Indian is the school mascot.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Chisholm Trail Bookstore (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Absolutely True Diary of a Part-Time Indian.
- Alexie, Sherman
- Book condition
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- NY: Little, Brown and Company, 2009
- Place of Publication
- New York, Ny
- This edition first published
- Bookseller catalogs
- Fine Editions;
Terms of Sale
Chisholm Trail Bookstore
June 12, 2020
- All books are carefully packed.
- Some tax collected through this site.
- Otherwise, buyer personally responsible for tax.
- Returns accepted within 30 days of order.
About the Seller
About Chisholm Trail Bookstore
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes: