Achille Bocchi and the Emblem Book as Symbolic Form
by Watson, Elizabeth See
- Very Good in Very Good dust jacket
Summerville, South Carolina
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Books Tell You Why, Inc. (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Achille Bocchi and the Emblem Book as Symbolic Form
- Watson, Elizabeth See
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good in Very Good dust jacket
- Cambridge University Press
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- Collectible Rare Out-Of-Print
- Bookseller catalogs
- Science / Philosophy;
Terms of Sale
Books Tell You Why, Inc.
Shipping after receipt of payment. S.C. residents agree that 7.5% Sales Tax will be added to their invoice. The whole purchase cost (incl. shipping & handling) will be refunded if listing is inaccurate or shipment is damaged. Returns need to be authorized prior to their shipment within 14 days of your receipt.
About the Seller
About Books Tell You Why, Inc.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched... [More]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [More]