All Fall Down (*flat-signed by author*): An Embassy Row Novel
by Carter, Ally
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log In or create an account first!)
- book dealer
- BookRanger (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- All Fall Down (*flat-signed by author*)
- Carter, Ally
- Hardcover. Sewn binding is square and tight. Block and pages are clean and unmarked. Book appears to be gently read.
- Book condition
- second hand - Fine
- Jacket condition
- Quantity available
- First Edition stated
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Scholastic Press
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date Published
- Fiction. Drama. Older Children's Book.
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
This is because we do not buy books blindly in mass purchases. All of our books are hand-picked for such qualities as condition, subject matter, scarcity, and overall appeal. On rare occasions, a book's physical condition may fall below our normal standards, due to scarcity of the particular title or edition. In any case, we make every attempt to use only the descriptive terms which accurately depict the particular book offered for sale.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects, "new"... [more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in... [more]
- A common abbreviation for Front Free End Paper. Generally, it is the first page of a book and is part of a single sheet that... [more]