Anfang, Ursprung und herkommen des Thurniers in Teutscher nation
by RÜXNER, Georg (fl. 1530)
- From the Collection of Arthur & Charlotte Vershbow
Ardsley, New York
Standard Delivery: 6 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Riverrun Books & Manuscripts (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Anfang, Ursprung und herkommen des Thurniers in Teutscher nation
- RÜXNER, Georg (fl. 1530)
- Book condition
- Used - From the Collection of Arthur & Charlotte Vershbow
- Quantity available
- Hieronymus Rodler
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- Bookseller catalogs
- early printed books; Illustrated Books;
Terms of Sale
Riverrun Books & Manuscripts
We properly wrap and pack all books and ship in cardboard boxes or mailers. All items are guaranteed as described and are returnable within 30 days. Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call (914) 478-1339 to initiate your return. In your e-mail, please include your name, item(s), and reason for return.
Overseas orders should specify shipping preference.
All postage is extra.
New clients are requested to send remittance with your orders. Libraries may apply for deferred billing.
All New York residents must add appropriate sales tax.
We accept PayPal, American Express, Master Card and Visa.
All items are subject to prior sale; prices are subject to change.
About the Seller
About Riverrun Books & Manuscripts
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- A folio usually indicates a large book size of 15" in height or larger when used in the context of a book description....[more]
- Very generally, "leaves" refers to the pages of a book, as in the common phrase, "loose-leaf pages." A leaf is a single sheet...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- Full page illustration or photograph. Plates are printed separately from the text of the book, and bound in at production. I.e.,...[more]
- The page bound on the left side of a book, opposite to the recto page.