Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Harry N Abrams Inc, New York, 1964. 322 pages. Hardcover. Apparently first English language edition. Slight tanning/sunning to the spine of the jacket. Else, the binding is tight, the edges and corners of the boards are sharp, interior is clean and unmarked. English translation from the original French by Edouard Roditi. Bound in maroon cloth covered boards and wrapped in an illustrated glossy paper dustjacket. 431 illustrations including 12 tipped in color plates. . Cloth. Near Fine/Near Fine.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Exquisite Corpse, Booksellers (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Art Nouveau
- Robert Schmutzler
- Book condition
- Used - Near Fine
- Jacket condition
- Near Fine
- Harry N Abrams Inc, New York
- Date published
- Bookseller catalogs
- Decorative Arts; Art: French 19th Century;
Terms of Sale
Exquisite Corpse, Booksellers
All books may be returned for any reason for a full refund so long as the buyer has contacted Exquisite Corpse, Booksellers within two weeks of receipt of the merchandise, and returned the book to us in the same condition in which it was sent. Refunds will be issued upon receipt of returned books.
About the Seller
Biblio.com.au member since: 2006
Ask Seller a Question
About Exquisite Corpse, Booksellers
Exquisite Corpse, Booksellers specializes in rare and out of print books of art, architecture, design, and photography.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- tipped in
- Tipped In is used to describe something which has been glued into a book. Tipped-in items can include photos, book plates,...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects,...[more]