Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Harry N. Abrams, Inc., 1962. Hardcover. Fine. 321 pp. Cover is VF except small surface abrasion to cloth on right of spine. Pages crisp, clean, and tight. DJ has very slight bumping to corners.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com.au member since: 2018
Ask Seller a Question
About Agood Book
Open 10-5 Wednesday through Saturday for readers, students, collectors, scholars, librarians. Books are categorized and alphabetized.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- A term often used to indicate a book's new-like condition. Indicates that the hinges are not loosened. A book described as crisp...[more]