Beschreibendes Verzeichnis der Illuminierten Handschriften in Ãsterreich. Vol. I. Die Illuminierten Handschriften in Tirol
by Wickhoff, Franz, ed. and Hermann Julius Hermann
- See description
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
306 pp. scholarly critical and descriptive catalogue by H.J. Hermann of illuminated manuscripts housed in collections from the Tyrolian region of Austria, with notes, chronological and subject indices, 123 text illustrations and 23 photoengraved plates showing leaves and details. Sm. folio. Cloth along spine detached and reglued. Leipzig (Karl W. Hiersemann) 1905. The present copy is one of seven volumes from Wickhoff's monumental corpus of rare and often inaccessible manuscripts from Austrian collections.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Bernett Penka Rare Books LLC (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Beschreibendes Verzeichnis der Illuminierten Handschriften in Ãsterreich. Vol. I. Die Illuminierten Handschriften in Tirol
- Wickhoff, Franz, ed. and Hermann Julius Hermann
- Book condition
- Quantity available
- Bookseller catalogs
- Books on Books; Collections; Manuscript Illumination;
Terms of Sale
Bernett Penka Rare Books LLC
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com.au member since: 2008
Ask Seller a Question
About Bernett Penka Rare Books LLC
Bernett Penka Rare Books specializes in rare and out-of-print scholarly books on the History of Art and Architecture from antiquity to the present. Since 1944 we have been helping institutional libraries and individuals build their collections.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- A folio usually indicates a large book size of 15" in height or larger when used in the context of a book description....[more]
- Very generally, "leaves" refers to the pages of a book, as in the common phrase, "loose-leaf pages." A leaf is a single sheet...[more]