The Bridge. A Poem
by LIMITED EDITIONS CLUB; Hart CRANE; Malcolm COWLEY (introduction)
- A fine copy with some wear and chipping to the glassine
Ardsley, New York
Standard Delivery: 6 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Riverrun Books & Manuscripts (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- The Bridge. A Poem
- LIMITED EDITIONS CLUB; Hart CRANE; Malcolm COWLEY (introduction)
- Book condition
- Used - A fine copy with some wear and chipping to the glassine
- Quantity available
- The Limited Editions Club
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date published
- Bookseller catalogs
- Poetry; Limited Editions Club; Fine Press;
Terms of Sale
Riverrun Books & Manuscripts
We properly wrap and pack all books and ship in cardboard boxes or mailers. All items are guaranteed as described and are returnable within 30 days. Please e-mail email@example.com or call (914) 478-1339 to initiate your return. In your e-mail, please include your name, item(s), and reason for return.
Overseas orders should specify shipping preference.
All postage is extra.
New clients are requested to send remittance with your orders. Libraries may apply for deferred billing.
All New York residents must add appropriate sales tax.
We accept PayPal, American Express, Master Card and Visa.
All items are subject to prior sale; prices are subject to change.
About the Seller
About Riverrun Books & Manuscripts
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- "Laid In" indicates that there is something which is included with, but not attached to the book, such as a sheet of paper. The...[more]
- A defect in which small pieces are missing from the edges; fraying or small pieces of paper missing the edge of a paperback, or...[more]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- A folio usually indicates a large book size of 15" in height or larger when used in the context of a book description....[more]