CATALOGUE of the First Portion ...Extensive & Choice Library removed from Buckinghamshire WITH a Most Interesting Collection...of the Poet Gray WITH A Further Selection... including Reserved Books, Autograph Manuscripts, and Letters, of the Poet Gray ...
by Gray, Thomas - Granville Penn of Stoke Poges
- very good
- Very Good
Standard Delivery: 6 to 15 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Hugh Anson-Cartwright Fine Books, ABAC/ILAB (CA)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- CATALOGUE of the First Portion ...Extensive & Choice Library removed from Buckinghamshire WITH a Most Interesting Collection...of the Poet Gray WITH A Further Selection... including Reserved Books, Autograph Manuscripts, and Letters, of the Poet Gray ...
- Gray, Thomas - Granville Penn of Stoke Poges
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- First Edition
- S. Leigh Sotheby & John Wilkinson, 1851 (Parts 1-3) - 1854 (Part 4)
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- BOOK COLLECTORS. LIBRARIES. BIBLIOGRAPHIES. LITERATURE
- Bookseller catalogs
- Books About Books; Catalogues/Auction Catalogues; Literature;
Terms of Sale
Hugh Anson-Cartwright Fine Books, ABAC/ILAB
- All prices are in Canadian Dollars. Postage and Insurance are extra.
- 5% HST on Canadian Orders.�
- Institutions billed as usual, with Purchase Order if necessary for your records.
- Orders ship within 24 hours with VISA and MasterCard purchases, and upon receipt of a Canadian or International Money Order. Cheques may be held until cleared.
- Any item may be returned within five days of receipt.
**Please call or email in advance for proper return instructions to Canada**
SHIPPING PRICES are set for the maximum distance destinations from Toronto, ie. Vancouver, Canada; California, USA; and to Australia, Internationally. Please enquire for the shipping cost to your destination - it is most likely less than quoted here.
About the Seller
About Hugh Anson-Cartwright Fine Books, ABAC/ILAB
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- Another of the terms referring to page or book size, octavo refers to a standard printer's sheet folded four times, producing...[more]
- spine label
- The paper or leather descriptive tag attached to the spine of the book, most commonly providing the title and author of the...[more]