Dat Tackling Life and the NFL
by Nguyen, Dat & Burson, Rusty; (Foreword by) Darren Woodson
- Very Good+ in Very Good+ dust jacket
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
Las Vegas , Nevada
Standard Delivery: 5 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Never Enough Stuff (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Dat Tackling Life and the NFL
- Nguyen, Dat & Burson, Rusty; (Foreword by) Darren Woodson
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good+ in Very Good+ dust jacket
- Third Printing
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Texas A & M University Press
- Place of Publication
- College Station, TX
- Date published
- Bookseller catalogs
- Collectible - Signed; Sports & Recreation; Sports;
Terms of Sale
Never Enough Stuff
Books are shipped within 2 business days of the sale and all of our items need to be paid in full before shipping. For dealer-direct payments, books may be held for no more than seven (7) calendar days while awaiting payment - exceptions can apply upon prior communications and approval with NES Books.
We consider Saturday, Sunday, and U.S. Holidays to be non-business days. Books may be returned within 15 days of receipt for any reason. Books must be returned in the condition in which they were received. Return shipping costs are paid by buyer, however; if we make an error we will pay return shipping. We make every effort to describe our books (including negative points) as completely as possible.
We ship USPS media mail in the United States. Our default shipping service for Priority shipping and International shipping is USPS. Priority and International rates are more. We do use UPS or Fed-ex on some occasions or upon request at additional charge.
International shipping times may take longer than expected due to customs, weather or the destination country mail service. See our shipping matrix for any questions about rates and shipping time estimates.
International customers are responsible for paying any taxes or import duties that are owed as we do not pay duties for items, nor are they added to your shipping costs. Tracking or insurance on International Priority Mail shipments is often not available with USPS. If tracking and insurance is required, please select Express Mail International or inquire about Fed-Ex or UPS costs.
When multi-volume sets, exceptionally large or heavy books are ordered additional shipping charges may be assessed.
We are very sorry for any inconvience, but due to fraud concerns we do not accept checks, cash, money orders or E-checks. Due to the popularity of online book sales and the limited supply of books there may be a time when a title has already been sold. We function on a first come basis based on time of the first order.
About the Seller
About Never Enough Stuff
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- A term used to denote a condition a slight grade better than Good.
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.