Eighty Acres Elegy for a Family Farm
by Jager, Ronald forward by Donald Hall
- near fine
- Near Fine/Very Good+
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Boston, Massachusetts, U.S.A.: Beacon Pr, 1990. First Edition First Printing 1st Printing. Hardcover. Near Fine/Very Good+. 8vo - over 7¾ - 9¾" tall. This book is clean, tight, square with sharp corners and unmarked in an equally fine dust jacket. It is very lightly rubbed at the ends of the spine. The dust jacket is in mylar, but is clipped. The author has signed on a front end paper. It has a one-quarter binding with green cloth on the spine and light blue paper covered boards with white tiles on the spine.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- book dealer
- mdpinc Books (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- Eighty Acres Elegy for a Family Farm
- Jager, Ronald forward by Donald Hall
- Book condition
- second hand - Near Fine
- Jacket condition
- Very Good+
- First Edition First Printing 1st Printing
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Beacon Pr
- Place of Publication
- Boston, Massachusetts, U.S.A.
- Date Published
- 8vo - over 7¾ - 9¾" tall
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com.au member since 2010
Ask Seller a Question
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched... [more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the... [more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in... [more]
- A term used to denote a condition a slight grade better than Good.