Eighty Years of It 1869-1949
by Luther B. Johnson
- Very Good+/No Jacket
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Vermont: Self, 1949. First Edition First Printing . Hardcover. Very Good+/No Jacket. 8vo - over 7¾ - 9¾" tall. Patch Studio. This book is from the library of Dorothy Sutherland Melville (author, genealogist, historian) and she has signed and added her address and a note to the ffep. She has also laid in a couple of newspaper articles on Johnson from the 1950's. Otherwise this book is clean, tight, square with sharp corners and unmarked. It has some minimal rubbing. Its 238 pages are bright and clear and extensively illustrated with black & white photos. The boards are covered in green cloth with bright gold titles on the spine and front.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- book dealer
- mdpinc Books (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- Eighty Years of It 1869-1949
- Luther B. Johnson
- Patch Studio
- Book condition
- second hand - Very Good+
- Jacket condition
- No Jacket
- First Edition First Printing
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- General, "New England (CT, MA, ME, NH, RI, VT)
- 8vo - over 7¾ - 9¾" tall
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com.au member since 2010
Ask Seller a Question
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A common abbreviation for Front Free EndPaper. Generally, it is the first page of a book and is part of a single sheet that... [more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched... [more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in... [more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [more]