FEATHERED FAVOURITES. Twelve Coloured Pictures of British Birds
by Wolf, Joseph
- very good
- Very Good
Standard Delivery: 6 to 15 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Hugh Anson-Cartwright Fine Books, ABAC/ILAB (CA)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- FEATHERED FAVOURITES. Twelve Coloured Pictures of British Birds
- Wolf, Joseph
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- First Edition
- Thomas Bosworth, 215 Regent Street
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- Birds; Ornithology; Chromolithograph
- Bookseller catalogs
- Illustrated; Natural History;
- Large Octavo
Terms of Sale
Hugh Anson-Cartwright Fine Books, ABAC/ILAB
- All prices are in Canadian Dollars. Postage and Insurance are extra.
- 5% HST on Canadian Orders.�
- Institutions billed as usual, with Purchase Order if necessary for your records.
- Orders ship within 24 hours with VISA and MasterCard purchases, and upon receipt of a Canadian or International Money Order. Cheques may be held until cleared.
- Any item may be returned within five days of receipt.
**Please call or email in advance for proper return instructions to Canada**
SHIPPING PRICES are set for the maximum distance destinations from Toronto, ie. Vancouver, Canada; California, USA; and to Australia, Internationally. Please enquire for the shipping cost to your destination - it is most likely less than quoted here.
About the Seller
About Hugh Anson-Cartwright Fine Books, ABAC/ILAB
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Generally refers to minor discoloration or staining.
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- having had the material covering the spine replaced. ...[more]
- spine strip
- The material covering the spine, or the rear portion of the outside of a book.
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- Another of the terms referring to page or book size, octavo refers to a standard printer's sheet folded four times, producing...[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- The page bound on the left side of a book, opposite to the recto page.
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]