LES FILIGRANES: DICTIONNAIRE HISTORIQUE DES MARQUES DU PAPIER DES LEUR APPARITION VERS 1282 JUSQU'EN 1600 (4 VOLUMES)
by Briquet, C. M
- Very Good+
Fairfield, New Jersey
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Nick Bikoff, Bookseller (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- LES FILIGRANES: DICTIONNAIRE HISTORIQUE DES MARQUES DU PAPIER DES LEUR APPARITION VERS 1282 JUSQU'EN 1600 (4 VOLUMES)
- Briquet, C. M
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good+
- Second Edition
- Verlag Von Karl W. Heirsmann
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- Rare Section
Terms of Sale
Nick Bikoff, Bookseller
Books are conservatively described. Full refund within 20 days. Books mailed upon notification of sale. Books sold by direct payment to bookseller will be shipped after receipt of check or notice of payment through paypal. If your book are heavy or oversized, we may contact you for additional shipping. All books/ephemera are securely packaged to assure safe arrival at their destination. All books for sale are in-stock on premises.
About the Seller
About Nick Bikoff, Bookseller
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A term used to denote a condition a slight grade better than Good.
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]
- An exact copy of an original work. In books, it refers to a copy or reproduction, as accurate as possible, of an original...[more]
- A folio usually indicates a large book size of 15" in height or larger when used in the context of a book description....[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- A plain weave fabric normally made from cotton or linen which is stiffened with starch or other chemicals to cover the book...[more]