Five Lessons: The Modern Fundamentals of Golf SIGNED
by Hogan, Ben (with Herbert Warren Wind)
- See description
Standard Delivery: 8 to 15 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Refuge Books: Used & Rare (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Five Lessons: The Modern Fundamentals of Golf SIGNED
- Hogan, Ben (with Herbert Warren Wind)
- Hardcover, no DJ
- Book condition
- Possible First printing
- A.S. Barnes & Co.
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date published
Terms of Sale
Refuge Books: Used & Rare
30-day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery, if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
About Refuge Books: Used & Rare
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A term used to denote a condition a slight grade better than Good.
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- A common abbreviation for Front Free EndPaper. Generally, it is the first page of a book and is part of a single sheet that...[more]
- Minor wear resulting from a book being place on, and taken from a bookshelf, especially along the bottom edge.
- The page bound on the left side of a book, opposite to the recto page.