by Marran, Ray J
- Very Good Minus. /J in Fair dj.
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
NY:: Thomas Y. Crowell,. 1940. F First Edition. Book. H Binding is Hardcover.. Very Good Minus.. Red cloth, 212pp. From a simpler time when kids didn't have video games, and so played outdoors in back yards, on sidewalks, and in the streets, and games had no rules but what you could make up. From marbles to backyard trapezes, from tug-of-war to spinning the top. Clean, tight, sound copy. Few pages have ragged bottom edges. Blind stamped on blank page. Dustjacket worn, torn, chipped, and missing about half of back panel.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- book dealer
- Lazy River Books (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- GAMES OUTDOORS
- Marran, Ray J
- H Binding is Hardcover.
- Book condition
- second hand - Very Good Minus.
- Jacket condition
- J in Fair dj.
- F First Edition. Book
- Thomas Y. Crowell,
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- SPORTS GAMES CHILDREN
Terms of Sale
Lazy River Books
Returns within ten days of receipt of order after notification of seller.
About the Seller
Biblio.com.au member since 2005
Ask Seller a Question
About Lazy River Books
Based in the Athens of America, Boston, LZR offers some of usual and some unusual books and other printed matter in fiction and nonfiction. We have a variety of interests and list titles in categories such as Alternate History, Sherlock Holmes, etc. Drop us a line if you are seeking anything and we'll check our listed and unlisted inventory.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in... [more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched... [more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a... [more]