THE GARDEN OF MY BELOVED : An Idyll
by Reenstjerna, Claire
- Very Good Minus. /J in Good dj.
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
NY:: Exposition Press,. 1955. F First Edition... Book. H Binding is Hardcover.. Very Good Minus.. Black cloth, unpaginated. Some 29 poems and monologues by a woman who was a noted member of the South Carolina Poetry Society. "Awake, my Beloved: as sighs the breeze, / So sighs my soul for thee, eternally." Clean, tight, sound copy; corners slightly bumped. Once white dustjacket now quite yellowed, especially on spine; with wear and small tears along edges. Binding is Binding is Hard Cover.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- book dealer
- Lazy River Books (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- THE GARDEN OF MY BELOVED : An Idyll
- Reenstjerna, Claire
- H Binding is Hardcover.
- Book condition
- second hand - Very Good Minus.
- Jacket condition
- J in Good dj.
- F First Edition... Book
- Exposition Press,
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- POETRY SOUTH CAROLINA.
Terms of Sale
Lazy River Books
Returns within ten days of receipt of order after notification of seller.
About the Seller
Biblio.com.au member since 2005
Ask Seller a Question
About Lazy River Books
Based in the Athens of America, Boston, LZR offers some of usual and some unusual books and other printed matter in fiction and nonfiction. We have a variety of interests and list titles in categories such as Alternate History, Sherlock Holmes, etc. Drop us a line if you are seeking anything and we'll check our listed and unlisted inventory.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a... [more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched... [more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in... [more]