Stock Photo: Cover May Be Different
Garrick Stage: Theatres and Audience in the Eighteenth Century
by Allardyce Nicoll, Sybil Marion Rosenfeld
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Univ of Georgia Pr, 1980-08. Hardcover. Like New. 0.9000 in x 9.8000 in x 7.7000 in. Unread. No markings in book. DJ with light sunning to spine and edges. From the DJ flap: Author uses David Garrick's wide-ranging knowledge of theatre history and practice to paint a fresh and richly informative picture of the English stage as it was in Garrick's time.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log In or create an account first!)
- book dealer
- Orca Knowledge Systems Inc. (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- Garrick Stage: Theatres and Audience in the Eighteenth Century
- Allardyce Nicoll, Sybil Marion Rosenfeld
- Book condition
- New Like New
- Quantity available
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Univ of Georgia Pr
- Place of Publication
- Athens, Ga
- Date Published
- X weight
- 1.6500 lb
- 0.9000 in x 9.8000 in x 7.7000 in
Terms of Sale
Orca Knowledge Systems Inc.
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com.au member since 2020
Ask Seller a Question
About Orca Knowledge Systems Inc.
Specialize in nonfiction, with emphais on hard to find science, astronomy, mathematics, sociology, physics, and psychology.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a... [more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [more]
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects, "new"... [more]