by Martin, John S
- Very Good Plus. /J in Very Good Minus dj.
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
NY:: Simon and Schuster,. 1938. F First Edition... Book. H Binding is Hardcover.. Very Good Plus.. Red cloth, 307pp. Interesting work by one of the founders and editors of Time Magazine. Noted in several standard science fiction references. A fellow discovers how to make supermen for business and then war. With 4 color maps. Publisher's review card laid in. Bright, tight, sharp copy. Colorful and striking dustjacket has wear and small tears along edges; some wear along folds. Binding is Binding is Hard Cover.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- book dealer
- Lazy River Books (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- GENERAL MANPOWER
- Martin, John S
- H Binding is Hardcover.
- Book condition
- second hand - Very Good Plus.
- Jacket condition
- J in Very Good Minus dj.
- F First Edition... Book
- Simon and Schuster,
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- FICTION SCIENCE WAR.
Terms of Sale
Lazy River Books
Returns within ten days of receipt of order after notification of seller.
About the Seller
Biblio.com.au member since 2005
Ask Seller a Question
About Lazy River Books
Based in the Athens of America, Boston, LZR offers some of usual and some unusual books and other printed matter in fiction and nonfiction. We have a variety of interests and list titles in categories such as Alternate History, Sherlock Holmes, etc. Drop us a line if you are seeking anything and we'll check our listed and unlisted inventory.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in... [more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched... [more]