GENERAL RULES AND PROGRAM : III OLYMPIC WINTER GAMES LAKE PLACID 1932, February 4-13
- Very Good.
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Lake Placid NY:: III Olympic Winter Games Committee,. 1932. Book. S Soft cover. Very Good.. Green cloth. Bound in hardcover for a library, 5 assorted items for the 1932 Winter Olympic Games. Consisting of the Rules and Program in English, German, and French. Then 2 guides to Lake Place and the games with b&w photos. And finally a brochure for The Mt Van Hoevenberg Olympic Bob-run. Clean, tight, sound copy. Library discard, as is. White ink and slight rubbing to spine which has a few small tears. Corners a little bent. Bookplate on front pastedown. Card pocket and date due slip on rear endpapers. Perforation stamped on title page of first program, otherwise clean and bright throughout. Binding is Binding is Hard Cover.
- book dealer
- Lazy River Books (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- GENERAL RULES AND PROGRAM : III OLYMPIC WINTER GAMES LAKE PLACID 1932, February 4-13
- S Soft cover
- Book condition
- second hand - Very Good.
- III Olympic Winter Games Committee,
- Place of Publication
- Lake Placid NY:
- Date Published
- SPORTS OLYMPICS WINTER GAMES REFERENCE
Terms of Sale
Lazy River Books
Returns within ten days of receipt of order after notification of seller.
About the Seller
Biblio.com.au member since 2005
Ask Seller a Question
About Lazy River Books
Based in the Athens of America, Boston, LZR offers some of usual and some unusual books and other printed matter in fiction and nonfiction. We have a variety of interests and list titles in categories such as Alternate History, Sherlock Holmes, etc. Drop us a line if you are seeking anything and we'll check our listed and unlisted inventory.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched... [more]
- Highly sought after by some collectors, a book plate is an inscribed or decorative device that identifies the owner, or former... [more]
- title page
- A page at the front of a book which may contain the title of the book, any subtitles, the authors, contributors, editors, the... [more]
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.