Glossae ex illustrissimis auctoribus collectae
by SALOMON (891-920), Bishop of Constance and Abbot of St. Gall, attributed to
- From the Collection of Arthur & Charlotte Vershbow
Ardsley, New York
Standard Delivery: 6 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Riverrun Books & Manuscripts (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Glossae ex illustrissimis auctoribus collectae
- SALOMON (891-920), Bishop of Constance and Abbot of St. Gall, attributed to
- Book condition
- Used - From the Collection of Arthur & Charlotte Vershbow
- Quantity available
- Place of Publication
- [Augsburg: Monastery of SS. Ulrich and Afra, circa 1474]
- Bookseller catalogs
- early printed books; Incunabula;
Terms of Sale
Riverrun Books & Manuscripts
We properly wrap and pack all books and ship in cardboard boxes or mailers. All items are guaranteed as described and are returnable within 30 days. Please e-mail email@example.com or call (914) 478-1339 to initiate your return. In your e-mail, please include your name, item(s), and reason for return.
Overseas orders should specify shipping preference.
All postage is extra.
New clients are requested to send remittance with your orders. Libraries may apply for deferred billing.
All New York residents must add appropriate sales tax.
We accept PayPal, American Express, Master Card and Visa.
All items are subject to prior sale; prices are subject to change.
About the Seller
About Riverrun Books & Manuscripts
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A term often used to indicate a book's new-like condition. Indicates that the hinges are not loosened. A book described as crisp...[more]
- Very generally, "leaves" refers to the pages of a book, as in the common phrase, "loose-leaf pages." A leaf is a single sheet...[more]
- Highly sought after by some collectors, a book plate is an inscribed or decorative device that identifies the owner, or former...[more]
- A folio usually indicates a large book size of 15" in height or larger when used in the context of a book description....[more]