Graf, Morsbach & Co. Wholesale Manufacturers/ Harness & Saddlery
by Graf, Morsbach & Co
- Near Fine.
New York, New York
Standard Delivery: 7 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
This is a fine, fine piece. Beautiful, with museum-quality prints. Wonderful craftsmanship. My Morsbach cousin showed me his copy today. I collect fine art prints and I've convinced a few others that I know one or two things about high-quality lithography, woodcutting and other fine art printed matter. I'd love this even if I weren't a Morsbach.
- marilyn braiterman rare books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Graf, Morsbach & Co. Wholesale Manufacturers/ Harness & Saddlery
- Graf, Morsbach & Co
- Book condition
- Used - Near Fine.
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- PUBLICITY & TRADE CATALOGS AMERICANA SPORTING BOOKS DECORATIVE APPLIED ARTS DESIGN , HORSES
- Oblong Small 4to
Terms of Sale
marilyn braiterman rare books
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
About marilyn braiterman rare books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Full page illustration or photograph. Plates are printed separately from the text of the book, and bound in at production. I.e.,...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]