Guide to Adirondack Trails Northeastern Section
by PHELPS, Orra A.; William G. HOWARD; William MULHOLLAND; A.T. SHOREY; and Howard CARLSON
- Inner hinges with linen tape reinforcement (not unsightly and possibly original as we have seen it in three other copies), the m
Ardsley, New York
Standard Delivery: 6 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Riverrun Books & Manuscripts (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Guide to Adirondack Trails Northeastern Section
- PHELPS, Orra A.; William G. HOWARD; William MULHOLLAND; A.T. SHOREY; and Howard CARLSON
- Book condition
- Used - Inner hinges with linen tape reinforcement (not unsightly and possibly original as we have seen it in three other copies), the m
- Quantity available
- First edition
- The Adirondack Mountain Club
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
Riverrun Books & Manuscripts
We properly wrap and pack all books and ship in cardboard boxes or mailers. All items are guaranteed as described and are returnable within 30 days. Please e-mail email@example.com or call (914) 478-1339 to initiate your return. In your e-mail, please include your name, item(s), and reason for return.
Overseas orders should specify shipping preference.
All postage is extra.
New clients are requested to send remittance with your orders. Libraries may apply for deferred billing.
All New York residents must add appropriate sales tax.
We accept PayPal, American Express, Master Card and Visa.
All items are subject to prior sale; prices are subject to change.
About the Seller
About Riverrun Books & Manuscripts
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The paper covering on the outside of a paperback. Also see the entry for pictorial wraps, color illustrated coverings for...[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects,...[more]