Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
The MacMillan Company, 1949. DJ has some edge and shelf wear with a chip to tail of spine and some scuffing to spine of DJ. Otherwise, tight solid, clean with the price of $3.30 intact.. First Edtion; First Pringting. Hard Cover. Near Fine/Good Plus. 8vo - over 7¾" - 9¾" tall.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Old Village Bookshop (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Hunter's Horn
- Arnow, Harriet
- Book condition
- Used - Near Fine
- Jacket condition
- Good Plus
- First Edtion; First Pringting
- The MacMillan Company
- Date published
- GENERAL FICTION
Terms of Sale
Old Village Bookshop
Payment Methods AcceptedWe accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Pay Pal, personal checks and money orders payable to OLD VILLAGE BOOKSHOP. Shipping and Handling$3.00 for first softcover, $.50 for each additional softcover. $4.00 for each hardcover, $.50 for each additional hardcover. Priority and overseas shipping available. Please e-mail for costs. RefundsFull refund given should item be not as described and per notification within 10 days of receipt of item. We value your goodwill and pride ourselves in personalized customer service. Please feel free to inquire regarding content or condition of any book in our inventory.
About the Seller
Biblio.com.au member since: 2005
Ask Seller a Question
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- shelf wear
- Shelf wear (shelfwear) describes damage caused over time to a book by placing and removing a book from a shelf. This damage is...[more]
- The heel of the spine.
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]