INTIMATE JOURNALS: CHARLES BAUDELAIRE
by Baudelaire, Charles. Translated by Chistopher Isherwood, Introduction by T.S. Eliot
- Very Good Plus.
Standard Delivery: 6 to 15 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Hugh Anson-Cartwright Fine Books, ABAC/ILAB (CA)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- INTIMATE JOURNALS: CHARLES BAUDELAIRE
- Baudelaire, Charles. Translated by Chistopher Isherwood, Introduction by T.S. Eliot
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good Plus.
- Quantity available
- Limited, First Edition
- The Blackamore Press / Random House
- Place of Publication
- London / New York
- Date published
- Bookseller catalogs
- Illustrated; French Literature; Limited Editions; Literature;
Terms of Sale
Hugh Anson-Cartwright Fine Books, ABAC/ILAB
- All prices are in Canadian Dollars. Postage and Insurance are extra.
- 5% HST on Canadian Orders.�
- Institutions billed as usual, with Purchase Order if necessary for your records.
- Orders ship within 24 hours with VISA and MasterCard purchases, and upon receipt of a Canadian or International Money Order. Cheques may be held until cleared.
- Any item may be returned within five days of receipt.
**Please call or email in advance for proper return instructions to Canada**
SHIPPING PRICES are set for the maximum distance destinations from Toronto, ie. Vancouver, Canada; California, USA; and to Australia, Internationally. Please enquire for the shipping cost to your destination - it is most likely less than quoted here.
About the Seller
About Hugh Anson-Cartwright Fine Books, ABAC/ILAB
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- top edge gilt
- Top edge gilt refers to the practice of applying gold or a gold-like finish to the top of the text block (the edges the...[more]
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects,...[more]
- Another of the terms referring to page or book size, octavo refers to a standard printer's sheet folded four times, producing...[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]
- Damage done to a book cover or dust jacket caused by exposure to direct sunlight. Very strong fluorescent light can cause...[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- Generally refers to minor discoloration or staining.