Ivory and the Elephant in Art, in Archaeology, and in Science.
by KUNZ, GEORGE FREDERICK
- very good
- Very Good
New York, New York
Standard Delivery: 7 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- marilyn braiterman rare books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Ivory and the Elephant in Art, in Archaeology, and in Science.
- KUNZ, GEORGE FREDERICK
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Garden City: Doubleday Page,
- Date published
- DECORATIVE & APPLIED ARTS DESIGN TRAVEL EXPLORATION NATURAL HISTORY JEWELRY ARCHAEOLOGY SPORTING BOOKS, ART HISTORY,
- Thick Small 4to
Terms of Sale
marilyn braiterman rare books
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
About marilyn braiterman rare books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The paste-down is the portion of the endpaper that is glued to the inner boards of a hardback book. The paste-down forms an...[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- spine label
- The paper or leather descriptive tag attached to the spine of the book, most commonly providing the title and author of the...[more]
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.