John Selden Table-Talk 1689
by Edited by Edward Arber
- Good. Heavily faded at the spine. Gently bruised at the head, tail and corners of the binding. Pages lightly age-tanned.
Peasedown St. John, United Kingdom
Standard Delivery: 7 to 21 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- BookLovers of Bath (GB)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- John Selden Table-Talk 1689
- Edited by Edward Arber
- Book condition
- Used - Good. Heavily faded at the spine. Gently bruised at the head, tail and corners of the binding. Pages lightly age-tanned.
- Quantity available
- London: Archibald Constable & Co
- Date published
- book apothegms, 17th century literature, seventeenth century writing, civil war, books edited by edward arber
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
BookLovers of Bath
As a distance seller based in England, I am required to abide by the terms of the "Distance Selling Act", details of which are freely available. This ensures that you have the highest degree of protection when purchasing from me. Alongside that, I prefer to treat my customers in the manner that I expect to be treated; my guarantee is complete satisfaction or your money back� I aim to please, not just for the one book sale but to ensure that should you require another book, another time that my name against it means it gets your consideration.
About the Seller
About BookLovers of Bath
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- An exact copy of an original work. In books, it refers to a copy or reproduction, as accurate as possible, of an original...[more]
- The heel of the spine.
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]