By Love Compelled The Call Of The China Inland Mission
by Broomhall, Marshall
- Fair with no dust jacket
Dunedin, New Zealand
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
London: Hodder And Stoughton. Fair with no dust jacket. (1936). First Edition. Softcover. Large 5" tear to tail of front wrapper. 1 1/2" tear at head of spine. ; 126, , pages. Card wrappers. Page dimensions: 185mm x 122mm. "Has not this love been the true motive power through the years? Notwithstanding all the sore trials and difficulties with which the Mission has been confronted, the constraining love of Christ has enabled His servants to continue in the proclamation of His glorious Gospel. Unquestionably His love is the secret of all effective service." - from the foreword. ; 12mo 7" - 7½" tall .
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Renaissance Books (NZ)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- By Love Compelled The Call Of The China Inland Mission
- Broomhall, Marshall
- Book condition
- Used - Fair with no dust jacket
- First Edition
- Hodder And Stoughton
- Place of Publication
- Date published
Terms of Sale
Any book not as described may be returned within 14 days of receipt for a full refund.
About the Seller
Biblio.com.au member since: 2005
Ask Seller a Question
About Renaissance Books
We are located in Dunedin, in the South Island of New Zealand. We have in stock over 8,500 books. We are a general antiquarian and out-of-print home-based bookseller, with some particular specialty areas in English literature, Maori, Travel, Tibet, and New Zealand history.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- A duodecimo is a book approximately 7 by 4.5 inches in size, or similar in size to a contemporary mass market paperback....[more]
- The heel of the spine.
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- is a worn book that has complete text pages (including those with maps or plates) but may lack endpapers, half-title, etc....[more]
- The paper covering on the outside of a paperback. Also see the entry for pictorial wraps, color illustrated coverings for...[more]