Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Oxford: Oxford Publishing, 1974 ISBN 0-9503120-1-0 Quarto (10.75 in. by 8.75 in.); 74pp.; very good hardcover; very good dust jacket; faded dust jacket edges; name to front pastedown endpaper; rubbed edges crisp; clean; bright..
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Chisholm Trail Bookstore (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Mainline Steam in the Seventies
- Coffin, Rex
- Book condition
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Oxford: Oxford Publishing, 1974
- Place of Publication
- This edition first published
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
Chisholm Trail Bookstore
June 12, 2020
- All books are carefully packed.
- Some tax collected through this site.
- Otherwise, buyer personally responsible for tax.
- Returns accepted within 30 days of order.
About the Seller
Biblio.com.au member since: 2004
Ask Seller a Question
About Chisholm Trail Bookstore
The Chisholm Trail Bookstore is an independently owned and operated establishment selling solid, interesting, and thought-provoking tomes. Specialties are technical texts, university press books, regional Oklahoma and Western Americana books, and art catalogues. Our fine editions include numerous limited editions, first editions, signed editions, and leather-bound editions.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The term quarto is used to describe a page or book size. A printed sheet is made with four pages of text on each side, and the...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]