by Morgan, Sally
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Originally published in 1987.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Syber's Books ABN 15 100 960 047 (AU)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- My Place
- Morgan, Sally
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good Condition
- Quantity available
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Freemantle Arts Centre Press
- Place of Publication
- Perth, Western Australia
- Date published
- BZDB2 Australian Aboriginal, family history, autobiography Biography & Autobiography; Australia; Indigenous Cultures. My Place
Terms of Sale
Syber's Books ABN 15 100 960 047
transaction in Australian $'s for checks and money orders.If the book is not as described, return within 14 days, for a refund of the cost of the book.
We are registered for GST and goods sold to an Australian delivery address will include GST. Our ABN 15 100 960 047
About the Seller
About Syber's Books ABN 15 100 960 047
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- title page
- A page at the front of a book which may contain the title of the book, any subtitles, the authors, contributors, editors, the...[more]
- Any printing of a book which follows the original edition. By definition, a reprint is not a first edition.
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- half title
- The blank front page which appears just prior to the title page, and typically contains only the title of the book, although, at...[more]