Neu vermehrt und vollstaendiges Gesang-Buch
by HYMNS, German Reformed Church
- Some chipping to sheet edges, characteristic light browning, expected light handling wear
Ardsley, New York
Standard Delivery: 6 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Riverrun Books & Manuscripts (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Neu vermehrt und vollstaendiges Gesang-Buch
- HYMNS, German Reformed Church
- Book condition
- Used - Some chipping to sheet edges, characteristic light browning, expected light handling wear
- Quantity available
- Christoph Saur
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
Riverrun Books & Manuscripts
We properly wrap and pack all books and ship in cardboard boxes or mailers. All items are guaranteed as described and are returnable within 30 days. Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call (914) 478-1339 to initiate your return. In your e-mail, please include your name, item(s), and reason for return.
Overseas orders should specify shipping preference.
All postage is extra.
New clients are requested to send remittance with your orders. Libraries may apply for deferred billing.
All New York residents must add appropriate sales tax.
We accept PayPal, American Express, Master Card and Visa.
All items are subject to prior sale; prices are subject to change.
About the Seller
About Riverrun Books & Manuscripts
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A defect in which small pieces are missing from the edges; fraying or small pieces of paper missing the edge of a paperback, or...[more]
- A duodecimo is a book approximately 7 by 4.5 inches in size, or similar in size to a contemporary mass market paperback....[more]
- Calf or calf hide is a common form of leather binding. Calf binding is naturally a light brown but there are ways to treat...[more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]