ONUPHRII PANVINII VERONENSIS, DE LUDIS CIRCENSIBUS, LIBRI II. DE TRIVMPHIS, LIBER UNUS. QUIBUS UNIUERSA FERÈ ROMANORUM VETERUM SACRA RITVSQ. DECLARANTUR Ac Figuris Aeneis Illustrantur.
by Argoli, Ioannis, Nicolai Pinelli and Ioachimi Ioannis Maderi
- Very Good with no dust jacket
Fairfield, New Jersey
Standard Delivery: 7 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Nick Bikoff, Bookseller (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- ONUPHRII PANVINII VERONENSIS, DE LUDIS CIRCENSIBUS, LIBRI II. DE TRIVMPHIS, LIBER UNUS. QUIBUS UNIUERSA FERÈ ROMANORUM VETERUM SACRA RITVSQ. DECLARANTUR Ac Figuris Aeneis Illustrantur.
- Argoli, Ioannis, Nicolai Pinelli and Ioachimi Ioannis Maderi
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good with no dust jacket
- Typis Petri Marie Frambotti
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- Sports, Rome, Flat
Terms of Sale
Nick Bikoff, Bookseller
Books are conservatively described. Full refund within 20 days. Books mailed upon notification of sale. Books sold by direct payment to bookseller will be shipped after receipt of check or notice of payment through paypal. If your book are heavy or oversized, we may contact you for additional shipping. All books/ephemera are securely packaged to assure safe arrival at their destination. All books for sale are in-stock on premises.
About the Seller
About Nick Bikoff, Bookseller
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Generally refers to minor discoloration or staining.
- Very Good condition can describe a used book that does show some small signs of wear - but no tears - on either binding or...[more]
- A folio usually indicates a large book size of 15" in height or larger when used in the context of a book description....[more]
- Vellum is a sheet of specialty prepared skin of lamb, calf, or goat kid used for binding a book or for printing and writing. ...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- spine label
- The paper or leather descriptive tag attached to the spine of the book, most commonly providing the title and author of the...[more]