by TREW, Christoph Jakob (1695-1769) and Benedict Christian VOGEL (1745-1825)
- From the Collection of Arthur & Charlotte Vershbow
Ardsley, New York
Standard Delivery: 6 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Riverrun Books & Manuscripts (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Plantae Selectae
- TREW, Christoph Jakob (1695-1769) and Benedict Christian VOGEL (1745-1825)
- Book condition
- Used - From the Collection of Arthur & Charlotte Vershbow
- Quantity available
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- Bookseller catalogs
- Natural History; Illustrated Books;
Terms of Sale
Riverrun Books & Manuscripts
We properly wrap and pack all books and ship in cardboard boxes or mailers. All items are guaranteed as described and are returnable within 30 days. Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call (914) 478-1339 to initiate your return. In your e-mail, please include your name, item(s), and reason for return.
Overseas orders should specify shipping preference.
All postage is extra.
New clients are requested to send remittance with your orders. Libraries may apply for deferred billing.
All New York residents must add appropriate sales tax.
We accept PayPal, American Express, Master Card and Visa.
All items are subject to prior sale; prices are subject to change.
About the Seller
About Riverrun Books & Manuscripts
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- having had the material covering the spine replaced. ...[more]
- Calf or calf hide is a common form of leather binding. Calf binding is naturally a light brown but there are ways to treat...[more]
- Good describes the average used and worn book that has all pages or leaves present. Any defects must be noted. (as defined...[more]
- A folio usually indicates a large book size of 15" in height or larger when used in the context of a book description....[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]