Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
www.sacredscience.com Sacred Science Institute. 2006. Deluxe Hardcover Facsimile Edition Privately Printed. H Hard Cover Maroon Suede Guilt. As New. Exact Facsimile Reprint of Original Edition Published: 1912. On Speculation Cycles & Mass Psychology. Contents: The Speculative Cycle; Inverted Reasoning & Its Consequences; "They"; Confusing Present With Future-Discounting; Confusing the Personal With The General; Panic & Boom; Impulsive vs. Phlegmatic - Operator; Mental Attitude of Individual.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Sacred Science Institute (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- PSYCHOLOGY OF THE STOCK MARKET
- G. C. Sedlin
- H Hard Cover Maroon Suede Guilt
- Book condition
- New As New
- Jacket condition
- No Jacket
- Deluxe Hardcover Facsimile Edition Privately Printed
- www.sacredscience.com Sacred Science Institute
- Date published
- FINANCIAL SPECULATION BAUMRING LIST
- Bookseller catalogs
- Financial; General Finance Sacred Science Publications Baumring Reading List; Finance Sacred Science Publications; Sacred Science Publications Finance;
Terms of Sale
Sacred Science Institute
We will take returns of any defective book, or any book which does not meet the condition or specifications given in the description. Shipping in US $8.00 for the 1st book, 2.00 for each additional, all books are shipped Priority Mail. We do NOT ship Media Mail. International Air shipping $20.00 first book, $5.00 each additional book, in general, some countries may be slightly less or more depending on location. Surface shipping $10.00 for first book, 2.00 each additional book.
About the Seller
Biblio.com.au member since: 2006
Santa Barbara, California
Ask Seller a Question
About Sacred Science Institute
The Sacred Science Institute specializes in rare books in the fields of Metaphysical & Scientific Cosmology, Financial Market Forecasting, Astrology & Astroeconomics, Sacred Geometry, Rare & Alternative Science, Occultism, Esoteric Science, Freemasonry & related subjects.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- An exact copy of an original work. In books, it refers to a copy or reproduction, as accurate as possible, of an original...[more]
- Any printing of a book which follows the original edition. By definition, a reprint is not a first edition.
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects,...[more]