Quarante Clichés-Glace, tirés sur les plaques provenant de la collection de M. Cuvelier
by COROT, Jean Baptiste Camille (1796-1875); Charles-François DAUBIGNY (1817-1878); Eugène DELACROIX (1798-1863); Jean-François MILLET (1814-1875); and Théodore ROUSSEAU (1812-1867)
- From the Collection of Arthur & Charlotte Vershbow
Ardsley, New York
Standard Delivery: 6 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Riverrun Books & Manuscripts (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Quarante Clichés-Glace, tirés sur les plaques provenant de la collection de M. Cuvelier
- COROT, Jean Baptiste Camille (1796-1875); Charles-François DAUBIGNY (1817-1878); Eugène DELACROIX (1798-1863); Jean-François MILLET (1814-1875); and Théodore ROUSSEAU (1812-1867)
- Book condition
- Used - From the Collection of Arthur & Charlotte Vershbow
- Quantity available
- Maurice Le Garrec
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- Bookseller catalogs
- Art; Prints;
Terms of Sale
Riverrun Books & Manuscripts
We properly wrap and pack all books and ship in cardboard boxes or mailers. All items are guaranteed as described and are returnable within 30 days. Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call (914) 478-1339 to initiate your return. In your e-mail, please include your name, item(s), and reason for return.
Overseas orders should specify shipping preference.
All postage is extra.
New clients are requested to send remittance with your orders. Libraries may apply for deferred billing.
All New York residents must add appropriate sales tax.
We accept PayPal, American Express, Master Card and Visa.
All items are subject to prior sale; prices are subject to change.
About the Seller
About Riverrun Books & Manuscripts
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- Very generally, "leaves" refers to the pages of a book, as in the common phrase, "loose-leaf pages." A leaf is a single sheet...[more]
- Full page illustration or photograph. Plates are printed separately from the text of the book, and bound in at production. I.e.,...[more]