The Record of Badalia Herodsfoot", in: Detroit Free Press Christmas Number
by KIPLING, Rudyard
- Some light cockling to the sheets, modest age-toning, a few small soilmarks, but generally in fine condition
Ardsley, New York
Standard Delivery: 6 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Riverrun Books & Manuscripts (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- The Record of Badalia Herodsfoot", in: Detroit Free Press Christmas Number
- KIPLING, Rudyard
- Book condition
- Used - Some light cockling to the sheets, modest age-toning, a few small soilmarks, but generally in fine condition
- Quantity available
- Unwin Brothers
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
Riverrun Books & Manuscripts
We properly wrap and pack all books and ship in cardboard boxes or mailers. All items are guaranteed as described and are returnable within 30 days. Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call (914) 478-1339 to initiate your return. In your e-mail, please include your name, item(s), and reason for return.
Overseas orders should specify shipping preference.
All postage is extra.
New clients are requested to send remittance with your orders. Libraries may apply for deferred billing.
All New York residents must add appropriate sales tax.
We accept PayPal, American Express, Master Card and Visa.
All items are subject to prior sale; prices are subject to change.
About the Seller
About Riverrun Books & Manuscripts
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- A book with significant wear and faults. A poor condition book is still a reading copy with the full text still readable. Any...[more]
- A folio usually indicates a large book size of 15" in height or larger when used in the context of a book description....[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]