Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Corgi Books, 1967. Paperback. Acceptable. 1967. Reissued. 176 pages. Pictorial paper cover. Neat, clean, with heavy tanning and foxing to pages and text block edges. Occasional thumbing throughout and mild cracking to hinges. Pencil inscriptions to front endpaper. Paper cover has mild edge wear with light rubbing and creasing. Small tears and chipping, with heavy tanning and marking overall. Book has noticeable forward lean.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
Terms of Sale
World of Rare Books
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com.au member since: 2009
Goring-by-Sea, West Sussex
Ask Seller a Question
About World of Rare Books
World of Books sells rare and collectable books on behalf of charities. Our team of booksellers are happy to deal with any enquiries and aim to provide same-day dispatch for all orders.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A non-traditional book condition description that generally refers to a book in readable condition, although no standard exists...[more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- A defect in which small pieces are missing from the edges; fraying or small pieces of paper missing the edge of a paperback, or...[more]
- text block
- Most simply the inside pages of a book. More precisely, the block of paper formed by the cut and stacked pages of a...[more]
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.