The Rhine from Its Source to the Sea.
by Stieler, Wachenhusen & Hacklander. [Rhine]. Co-authored by: Translated by G.C.T. Bartley
New York, New York
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- marilyn braiterman rare books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- The Rhine from Its Source to the Sea.
- Stieler, Wachenhusen & Hacklander. [Rhine]. Co-authored by: Translated by G.C.T. Bartley
- Book condition
- Used - Fine.
- Jacket condition
- Henry T. Coates
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- TRAVEL & EXPLORATION, BINDING, TRADE BINDING, GERMANY, RHINE
Terms of Sale
marilyn braiterman rare books
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
About marilyn braiterman rare books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects,...[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]