Salt of the Earth. The Story of a Film
by Biberman, Henry
- See description
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Boston: Beacon Hill Press. 1965. First Edition; First Printing. Hardcover. A near fine copy with bumped corner on top front edge, in near fine but for sunned spine and price-clipped dust jacket, signed and inscribed on the front free endpaper by the author. ; 8vo 8" - 9" tall; 373 pp .
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- book dealer
- Beasley Books (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- Salt of the Earth. The Story of a Film
- Biberman, Henry
- Book condition
- second hand
- First Edition; First Printing
- Beacon Hill Press
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- Radical, Film, Movies
Terms of Sale
Any book is returnable within ten days for full purchase price.
About the Seller
Biblio.com.au member since 2006
Ask Seller a Question
About Beasley Books
Hours by appointment.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [more]
- Damage done to a book cover or dust jacket caused by exposure to direct sunlight. Very strong fluorescent light can cause... [more]
- When a book is described as being inscribed, it indicates that a short note written by the author or a previous owner has... [more]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the... [more]