Select Views of London: With Historical and Descriptive Sketches of Some of the Most Interesting of Its Public Buildings
by PAPWORTH, JOHN B
New York, New York
Standard Delivery: 7 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- marilyn braiterman rare books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Select Views of London: With Historical and Descriptive Sketches of Some of the Most Interesting of Its Public Buildings
- PAPWORTH, JOHN B
- Book condition
- Used - Fine.
- R. Ackermann .
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- ARCHITECTURE & LANDSCAPE DESIGN LONDON ARCHITECTURE, BRITISH LONDON, VIEWS OF REGENCY, COLOR PLATE
Terms of Sale
marilyn braiterman rare books
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
About marilyn braiterman rare books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]
- Morocco is a style of leather book binding that is usually made with goatskin, as it is durable and easy to dye. (see also...[more]
- raised band(s)
- Raised bands refer to the ridges that protrude slightly from the spine on leather bound books. The bands are created...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- The portion of the book closest to the spine that allows the book to be opened and closed.
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]