The Solution of the Pyramid Problem or, Pyramid Discoveries with a New Theory as to Their Ancient Use.
by Ballard, Robert
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log In or create an account first!)
- Akros Books (US)
- Seller’s Inventory #
- The Solution of the Pyramid Problem or, Pyramid Discoveries with a New Theory as to Their Ancient Use.
- Ballard, Robert
- Book condition
- second hand - Good
- First Edition
- John Wiley & Sons
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date Published
- Bookseller catalogs
- Science & Technology / Engineering; History / General History;
- 8vo - over 7¾" - 9¾" tall
Terms of Sale
We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, personal checks/cheques, U.S. money orders, and Paypal. Please contact us by e-mail for additional information/photographs. All books are carefully packaged and protected. If you need to return a book for any reason, please contact us first for packaging directions.
About the Seller
About Akros Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a... [more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in... [more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [more]
- title page
- A page at the front of a book which may contain the title of the book, any subtitles, the authors, contributors, editors, the... [more]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in... [more]