Stock Photo: Cover May Be Different
Three Adventures: Galapagos, Titicaca, the Blue Holes
by Cousteau, Jacques Yves; Diole, Philippe
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
New York, New York, U.S.A.: Doubleday, 1973. Amazing photographs of the Galapagos Islands. Book - Light rubbing of the covers, shelfwear, and slight discolouration of the covers otherwise a fine tight copy.. Hard Cover. Good/No Jacket. Illus. by Illustrated.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log In or create an account first!)
- book dealer
- Turtle Creek Books (CA)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- Three Adventures: Galapagos, Titicaca, the Blue Holes
- Cousteau, Jacques Yves; Diole, Philippe
- Book condition
- second hand - Good
- Jacket condition
- No Jacket
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Place of Publication
- New York, New York, U.S.A.
- Date Published
- JACQUES COUSTEAU TRAVEL GALAPAGOS NATURE
- Bookseller catalogs
- .Nautical & Maritime - Adventure;
Terms of Sale
Turtle Creek Books
If item is not as described please contact us for refund information and instructions for the return of the merchandise.
About the Seller
Biblio.com.au member since 2003
Ask Seller a Question
About Turtle Creek Books
Our store carries an inventory of 1000's of books, both second hand and brand new.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the... [more]
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- Minor wear resulting from a book being place on, and taken from a bookshelf, especially along the bottom edge.
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.