TREATYSE OF FISHING WITH AN ANGLE, FROM THE BOOK OF ST. ALBANS. WITH AN INTRODUCTORY ESSAY ON THE CONTEMPLATIVE MAN'S FAVORITE RECREATION.
by (BERNERS, DAME JULIANA) ANDREWS, WILLIAM LORING
New York, New York
Standard Delivery: 7 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- marilyn braiterman rare books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- TREATYSE OF FISHING WITH AN ANGLE, FROM THE BOOK OF ST. ALBANS. WITH AN INTRODUCTORY ESSAY ON THE CONTEMPLATIVE MAN'S FAVORITE RECREATION.
- (BERNERS, DAME JULIANA) ANDREWS, WILLIAM LORING
- Book condition
- Used - Fine
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date published
- Fishing, William Loring Andrews, Fine Press, Dame Juliana Berners, Fly Fishing, Angling, Gilliss Press, Wynkyn De worde
Terms of Sale
marilyn braiterman rare books
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
About marilyn braiterman rare books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A duodecimo is a book approximately 7 by 4.5 inches in size, or similar in size to a contemporary mass market paperback....[more]
- Vellum is a sheet of specialty prepared skin of lamb, calf, or goat kid used for binding a book or for printing and writing. ...[more]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]
- Full page illustration or photograph. Plates are printed separately from the text of the book, and bound in at production. I.e.,...[more]
- title page
- A page at the front of a book which may contain the title of the book, any subtitles, the authors, contributors, editors, the...[more]