Ulster: the hidden history
by Hall, Michael
- New. Ships today from the USA with free USPS Delivery Confirmation upgrade! Tiny tip bumps. New book, NO marks, NO stickers!
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Belfast: Pretani Press, 1989. Illustrated. Second Edition Revised and Updated.. Trade paperback. New. Ships today from the USA with free USPS Delivery Confirmation upgrade! Tiny tip bumps. New book, NO marks, NO stickers!. 1 : ill. (most color), maps; 28 cm. Includes: Illustrations, Maps. 8x11x3bOsil / frtbdrm 080712
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- book dealer
- Warrens Books (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- Ulster: the hidden history
- Hall, Michael
- Trade paperback
- Book condition
- New New. Ships today from the USA with free USPS Delivery Confirmation upgrade! Tiny tip bumps. New book, NO marks, NO stickers!
- Quantity available
- Illustrated. Second Edition Revised and Updated.
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Pretani Press
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged. please no discretionary returns
About the Seller
Biblio.com.au member since 2018
Ask Seller a Question
About Warrens Books
Family owned and operated business formerly brick and mortar, in business since 1975.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Indicates that the affected part of the book has been impacted in such a way so as to cause a flattening, indention, or light... [more]
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects,... [more]
- trade paperback
- Used to indicate any paperback book that is larger than a mass-market paperback and is often more similar in size to a hardcover... [more]