The War Between the United States and Mexico illustrated, Embracing Pictorial Drawings of All the Principal Conflicts by Carl Nebel... With a Description of Each Battle
by KENDALL, George
- A fine copy in a very handsome binding, the plates with some occasional soiling to the mounts, but unobtrusive and not affecting
Ardsley, New York
Standard Delivery: 6 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Riverrun Books & Manuscripts (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- The War Between the United States and Mexico illustrated, Embracing Pictorial Drawings of All the Principal Conflicts by Carl Nebel... With a Description of Each Battle
- KENDALL, George
- Book condition
- Used - A fine copy in a very handsome binding, the plates with some occasional soiling to the mounts, but unobtrusive and not affecting
- Quantity available
- [Plon Brothers of Paris for] Appleton
- Place of Publication
- New York & Philadelphia
- Date published
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
Riverrun Books & Manuscripts
We properly wrap and pack all books and ship in cardboard boxes or mailers. All items are guaranteed as described and are returnable within 30 days. Please e-mail email@example.com or call (914) 478-1339 to initiate your return. In your e-mail, please include your name, item(s), and reason for return.
Overseas orders should specify shipping preference.
All postage is extra.
New clients are requested to send remittance with your orders. Libraries may apply for deferred billing.
All New York residents must add appropriate sales tax.
We accept PayPal, American Express, Master Card and Visa.
All items are subject to prior sale; prices are subject to change.
About the Seller
About Riverrun Books & Manuscripts
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- Morocco is a style of leather book binding that is usually made with goatskin, as it is durable and easy to dye. (see also...[more]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- A folio usually indicates a large book size of 15" in height or larger when used in the context of a book description....[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]