Antique Books Den
PITTSBURGH, Pennsylvania, USA
Antique Books Den specializes in Antique Books, Art, Poetry, Religion, Autobiography, Biography, Famous Authors, Fiction, History, Miscellaneous, Science Fiction, Used.
Search the inventory of Antique Books Den
About Antique Books Den
Used, rare and out of print books. FIVE STAR RATING. Well kept, quality inventory that is updated weekly. The Antique Books Den prides itself on operating an honest establishment and guarantees customer satisfaction. Our goal is to keep our customers coming back again and again. We care. Tracking number is provided on all domestic shipments. Fast/ protected shipment. Please contact with any questions. email@example.comANTIQUE AND COLLECTIBLE BOOKS should be well taken care of so that the value and enjoyment increase with age. There is nothing like holding and reading a book that was published over 100 years ago.ANTIQUE BOOKS DEN, WHERE INTERESTING BOOKS LIVE. Honest small business, growing weekly. Earning your loyalty.
Antique Books Den
Terms of sale for Antique Books Den
Tracking number provided with all domestic shipments. If books are large, of excessive weight or need to ship internationally additional shipping charges may need to be approved before shipment. 10 day return guarantee, with full refund for up to 10 days after delivery if an item arrives incorrectly described or damaged. Guaranteed satisfaction.
Payment Methods Accepted
Featured Books from Antique Books Den
Browse Antique Books Den by Category
Rare Books from Antique Books Den
Interview with Jeff Toney of Antique Books Den
- When did you get started in bookselling?
- Over the years my interest in Antique, used and rare books grew. I enjoyed finding and keeping older books so much that I decided to start an online store in 2010.
- What drew you to bookselling?
- Antique/ older books have character and history to them. Holding one in your hands and reading can help you experience the joy of older books. Antique books should be cherished as a part of history and knowledge.
- Did you have any mentors in becoming a bookseller?
- Just my joy of books, providing a clean quality inventory and giving customers books they enjoy makes me happy.
- What are your specialties as a dealer?
- I have a wide variety of books. Antique books in a wide variety are my favorite. Odd books are a joy to find and provide to customers. Most of my books fall into history, fiction, famous authors art, biographical and miscellaneous categories.
- What's the most amazing book you've ever sold?
- A set of 4 books that weighed 50 pounds each(200 pounds total). Quite large. Encyclopedias that were published mid 1800s. I shipped them to a buyer in the UK for $400 in shipping. The buyer was terribly happy when he got them. And I was glad to not have to move them around again. Another experience was sending and communicating with a person in California when I sold him a nice copy of Man of La Mancha. He worked on repairing the top of the Golden Gate Bridge and sent me photos from the top. It has also been very interesting selling all over the world.
- What is your favorite part of being a bookseller?
- Preserving books and selling them to customers that love them.
- Do you have an open storefront or have you in the past?
- No, online only. However, some old books tend to be very fragile. I am very particular in lightly cleaning them, keeping them in an area with the right humidity and selling good quality inventory.
- What do you personally like to read? Collect?