Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Archive specializes in Arab Revolt, Documentary Printed Books, Important Documents, Islamic Art, Islamic Manuscripts, Middle East, Ottoman World, Out-Of-Print Books.
Search the inventory of Archive
In the meantime, We are looking to offer the most important materials in our collection which We've built during the past 20 years, While We are making to establish our publish house based on the Middle eastern political history studies.
Terms of sale for Archive
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
Payment Methods Accepted
Featured Books from Archive
Browse Archive by Category
- Arab and Islam Literature
- Arab Revolt
- BOOKS ON BOOKS
- Early print
- EARLY PRINTING
- International Relations
- Islamic Art
- Islamic History
- JOURNALS AND MAGAZINES
- Music and Musicology
- Newspapers and Magazines
- OTTOMAN ALBUMS
- PAN - ARABISM
- Photographs and Photography
- POLITICAL AND CONFIDENTIAL
- Scintific - Scinces
- Signed and autographs
- Travels and Exploration
- TRAVELS AND EXPLORATIONS
- TYPOGRAPHIA MEDICEA
Rare Books from Archive
Interview with Nizar Al Ahmad of Archive
- When did you get started in bookselling?
- I got started rare book dealing in 1993 by 3 ordinary Islamic manuscripts which I got as gift
- What drew you to bookselling?
- A close friend encouraged me to start in dealing in rare books when he saw my collection of new books which I have started collecting since 1990
- Did you have any mentors in becoming a bookseller?
- Yes, encouraging for the first step
- What are your specialties as a dealer?
- Islamic art, important documents and books about the middle eastern question and the political histort.
- What's the most amazing book you've ever sold?
- Some of Ibrahim Muteferrika books which printed in Istanbul as the most early Islamic books to be printed in the Islamic world. In additon; tens of important and specific manuscripts, atlases, documents and printed books about the Islamic world. A unique copy of al wajaza to sihhat il qawl bil Ijaza was sold by us through Abebooks before few years as alrawi booksyore. The manuscript collected on of the highest prices ever reached through Abebooks. I have sold many important books through big auction houses like Sotheby and Christies.
- What is your favorite part of being a bookseller?
- Finding a new important item when I have the financial capasity.
- Do you have an open storefront or have you in the past?
- On Abebooks for tears, as Alrawi
- What do you personally like to read? Collect?
- Political history of the middle east between 1808 and 1924 and Islamic heritage
- What's your favorite book you personally own? Would you sell it, if the price were right?
- All unique manuscripts and extremely rare printed books unless they reach their fair prices.
- What one book would you buy if price were no object?
- Several like the first printed Quran in Rome.