The Book Collector ABAA, ILAB
Fort Worth, Texas, USA
The Book Collector ABAA, ILAB specializes in Anthropology, Chess, Colonial America, Exploration, Voyages And Travel, Select Literature.
Search the inventory of The Book Collector ABAA, ILAB
About The Book Collector ABAA, ILAB
The Book Collector specializes in the finest collections of Chess, Anthropology and American Literature. Visit our website at www.bookcollectorshop.com
Biblio Member Since2005
The Book Collector ABAA, ILAB
2901 6th AvenueFort Worth, TX 76110 USA
Phone: (817) 927-7595
Terms of sale for The Book Collector ABAA, ILABAll items are guaranteed as described. If an item is not as described, it is returnable within seven days of receipt, unless other arrangements are made. Full refunds given only when items are received in the same condition in which they were sent. We require new customers to send payment with their order. Customers known to us will be invoiced with payment due in thirty days, unless prior arrangements are made. Institutions will be billed to meet their requirements. All items subject to prior sale. We accept Visa, Mastercard, and American Express Please be advised that we can only ship to your billing address. We accept checks, but may require that the check clears before we ship an order. Prices of books do not include shipping. We use UPS domestically and internationally. Other shipping arrangements can be made. Shipping is always charged at cost. Texas residents must add 8.25% sales tax.
Payment Methods Accepted
Browse The Book Collector ABAA, ILAB by Category
Rare Books from The Book Collector ABAA, ILAB
Sanctum provinciale concilium mexici celebratum Anno Domini millessimo quingentessimo octuagessimo quinto, Presidente in eo Illmo. ac Rmo. D.D. Petro Moya de Contreras Archiepo. Mexicano nunc vero ad instantiam et ex sumptibus Ill. ac Rmi. D.D. Ioannis de la Serna Archiep. Mexican. iussu regio editum$5,000.00
Interview with Michael Utt of The Book Collector ABAA, ILAB
- When did you get started in bookselling?
- In 1995
- What drew you to bookselling?
- Had a collection and a bookseller told me about Interloc and I called and got the program in DOS.
- Did you have any mentors in becoming a bookseller?
- What are your specialties as a dealer?
- Anthropology, Colonial America, Explorations and Voyages with an emphasis on Latin America, Chess, and select fiction.
- What's the most amazing book you've ever sold?
- A manuscript written in 1701 written by a colonial administrator in Lima, Peru.
- What is your favorite part of being a bookseller?
- Doing the research behind scarce and little know works.
- Do you have an open storefront or have you in the past?
- What is your favorite bookshop (other than your own)?
- Recycled Books of Denton, Texas
- What do you personally like to read? Collect?
- Some of the works from the Hakluyt Society and some of my selections in literature.
- What's your favorite book you personally own? Would you sell it, if the price were right?
- Set of Shakespeare Variorum. Not for sale.
- What one book would you buy if price were no object?
- Richard Hakluyt's works on the Voyages of the English Nation.
- If you were stranded on a desert island and could bring three books, what would they be?
- Three Penny Novel, a Wodehouse, Cannery row