Jobs and Employment at Biblio
Biblio is the largest independent marketplace for books in the world, working with more than 6500 independent book stores. Our properties include Biblio.com, Biblio.co.uk, Biblio.com.au, Biblio.co.nz, Bookgilt.com and we also provide white-label services to the world’s leading trade organizations. We are a well-established and profitable company with a small, creative team and very low turnover. Our offices are located in beautiful downtown Asheville, North Carolina. We are a living wage certified, socially responsible company that has used a portion of our profits to build 16 community libraries in rural South America since 2004.
Customer Service & Support Representative
Biblio is looking for a full-time service and support specialist. We are based in Asheville, North Carolina, but we are open to candidates who want to work remotely.
Primary duties include answering customer questions via email and fielding customer phone calls. We are looking for a candidate with excellent written and verbal communication skills, a positive team-oriented attitude, and the ability to learn and adapt quickly.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Experience in the world of internet bookselling or in an e-commerce business would be ideal.
- Prior experience (at least two years) in the field of customer service or technical support is necessary.
- Fluency in computer functions, including internet and office applications is necessary, as well as experience with customer relationship management tools.
- Familiarity with the e-commerce industry, including industry standards regarding customer and seller experience.
- Comfort with resolving customer and seller issues quickly and efficiently.
- Experience identifying potential software bugs and communicating those issues to the appropriate internal teams.
- Experience with Slack and Google office applications.
Preferred Skills and Experience
- Bachelor's degree.
- Previous remote work experience.
- Conversational fluency in French or Spanish.
- Comfort with brand social media monitoring.
- Previous (up to three years) customer service management experience.
We offer a competitive salary, health insurance, and paid vacation. Biblio is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
To apply or for more information, please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.