Stock Photo: Cover May Be Different
The Age of the Cathedrals: Art and Society, 980-1420 Duby, Georges; Levieux, Eleanor and Thompson, Barbara
by Duby, Georges; Levieux, Eleanor [Translator]; Thompson, Barbara [Translator];
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
University of Chicago Press, 1981-01-01. Hardcover. Like New. The previous owner's impress is on the chapter one title page. The DJ does has some wear. There is a one inch tear at the bottom by the spine and a few creases. The bottom front of the DJ has some discoloration. Tiny tear on bottom left of DJ as well. Book appears to be unread.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log In or create an account first!)
- book dealer
- Ocean Books (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- The Age of the Cathedrals: Art and Society, 980-1420 Duby, Georges; Levieux, Eleanor and Thompson, Barbara
- Duby, Georges; Levieux, Eleanor [Translator]; Thompson, Barbara [Translator];
- Book condition
- New Like New
- Quantity available
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- University of Chicago Press
- Place of Publication
- Chicago, Illinois, U.s.a.
- Date Published
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com.au member since 2017
Ask Seller a Question
About Ocean Books
Striving to be the premier used online bookseller. All books are examined by hand before listing. Customers are #1 with us.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [more]
- title page
- A page at the front of a book which may contain the title of the book, any subtitles, the authors, contributors, editors, the... [more]
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects, "new"... [more]